New products purchased from our store are covered by a manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties, express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires, aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 30 day from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty applies only to parts replacement with same or better quaity. For such cases, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- All items are given a limited 30 day warranty period by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
- All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization) number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without RA numbers will not be accepted.
- Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.